Following a successful event with HousingWire.com in Dallas, TX, I took some time to share what we have planned for the second season of Tech Nest podcast interviews. Here’s what we have lined up:
- Renters Warehouse EVP Noel Christopher.
- Stessa CEO Heath Silverman.
- Rentlogic Founder Yale Fox.
- Rentgrata Co-Founder Zack Sloan.
- Listing Village Co. Founders Daniel Schroeder and Matthew Young.
- OfferToClose Founder James Green.
- CityVest Founder Alan Donefeld.
- The Agent Marketer, Jason Frazier, Discusses Real Estate Lead Generation.
- MortgageLead.com General Manager Heather Bauman.
- “Let’s talk Title” with California Title Officer Ryan Orr.
- Gabbi.ai CEO Roberto Moreno.
- “The Art of the Triple Net Lease” with Nashville based Commercial Broker, Tyler Cauble
Which episode are you most excited for?
Don’t ever miss an episode, subscribe using your preferred podcast app.
And make sure you get on the Insiders Email List for special announcements coming up!